Private Slip Holder Amenities
A boat slip at State Dock makes the perfect boating home on Lake Cumberland. With state-of-the-art construction, the lake’s largest Ship Store, the best events and parties, and customer service that’s second to none, State Dock is the place to be! From concierge services to an unmatched list of slip holder amenities, boating out of State Dock is an easy choice. You deserve the State Dock experience.
- Pay-at-the-pump, easy-access fuel docks
- 2 grades of fuel, plus diesel
- 11 waste pump-out stations
- Boat-side pump-out service
- Dock attendants to assist boaters
- 24-hour security year-round
- Ship Store with full line of groceries, apparel, boating accessories, fishing licenses and supplies
- Bell hop service
- Valet parking
- Water taxi
- Shuttle service to parking lots & park
- Fitness center and private shower rooms
- Provisioning services including starter kits & full meal plans for an entire trip
- Dock Side Restaurant
- Free Cable TV
- Free wireless internet
- Free trash pick-up at your slip
- Boat-side concierge service
- 50% discount on all boat rentals
“I came down here, and just fell in love with the atmosphere. With the people we just felt welcomed, and it was just like home the first day we showed up. It seems like they take all of the activities from around the country, and they kind of bring them together with a local Lake Cumberland theme to it. There’s something to do for everybody.” Joe H.
“I love Lake Cumberland State Dock Marina! All staff I have encountered are extremely friendly, courteous, helpful, and attentive. Our guests also have expressed that they have witnessed state dock practice professionalism, accuracy, cleanliness, efficiency and have all went above and beyond to ensure a most positive experience and stay at our slip! I am thrilled our family chose the slip at State Dock Marina and I foresee our future here forever! And would definitely recommend State Dock Marina to anyone who asks” Tina M.
“I have been a slip customer at State Dock now for over 8 years—Great marina with lots of amenities—I have really enjoyed the atmosphere here and meeting so many nice people, both in management and other slip customers—Management is always willing to go the extra mile to provide great services—I have visited other marinas in the area and State Dock is by far over and above all the others” Ken V.
“My family loves Lake Cumberland! What’s not to love? State Dock brings it all together for us. There is always a smiling face ready to help whether we are just unloading, gassing up or need help out of the ordinary. It’s a first-rate dock, in my opinion – the best on the lake, with great amenities. But the staff is what makes it feel like home.”Paula C.